Raiden Network Token Price Hits $0.92 (RDN)
Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 11.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 18th. One Raiden Network Token token can now be bought for about $0.92 or 0.00013625 BTC on popular exchanges including DDEX, Gate.io, LATOKEN and Radar Relay. Raiden Network Token has a total market cap of $46.00 million and $1.28 million worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00138914 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00044339 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002794 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007026 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008097 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006468 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00013453 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded 24.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Token Profile
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, LATOKEN, DDEX, Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, Ethfinex, Bibox, Huobi, Gate.io and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raiden Network Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Raiden Network Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.