Mintcoin (CRYPTO:MINT) Price Up 12.9% Over Last Week
Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 9.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 12th. Over the last seven days, Mintcoin has traded 12.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Mintcoin has a market cap of $4.97 million and $2,676.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mintcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000984 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded 34.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bitok (BITOK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling Mintcoin
Mintcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mintcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mintcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mintcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mintcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.