Elementrem Price Hits $0.0142 (CRYPTO:ELE)
Elementrem (CURRENCY:ELE) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 11th. Elementrem has a market cap of $369,914.00 and $42.00 worth of Elementrem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elementrem coin can now be purchased for $0.0142 or 0.00000210 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and HitBTC. Over the last week, Elementrem has traded 18.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $519.95 or 0.07722490 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.20 or 0.00225730 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001649 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001633 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Buying and Selling Elementrem
Elementrem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elementrem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elementrem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elementrem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Elementrem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elementrem and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.