Ark (ARK) Reaches Market Capitalization of $165.78 Million
Ark (CURRENCY:ARK) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. One Ark coin can currently be bought for about $1.61 or 0.00024512 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Bit-Z, OKEx and COSS. During the last seven days, Ark has traded 29.1% lower against the dollar. Ark has a total market cap of $165.78 million and $308,058.00 worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00163381 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005320 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00001516 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0468 or 0.00000715 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Buying and Selling Ark
Ark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, Livecoin, Bit-Z, Abucoins, COSS, Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptomate, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.