Ubiq (UBQ) Price Reaches $0.94
Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for about $0.94 or 0.00014451 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. In the last seven days, Ubiq has traded down 30.7% against the dollar. Ubiq has a market capitalization of $38.64 million and approximately $33,569.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Shift (SHIFT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00020152 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00015986 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005008 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.