Hive Trading 5.2% Lower Over Last 7 Days (CRYPTO:HVN)
Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded down 10.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 21st. In the last seven days, Hive has traded down 5.2% against the dollar. Hive has a total market cap of $48.61 million and approximately $123,937.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hive token can now be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001217 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008393 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.36 or 0.00817416 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002833 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00013120 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012343 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00047083 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00109104 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00196727 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Hive Token Trading
Hive can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Hive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hive and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.