SONM (SNM) Reaches 1-Day Volume of $1.05 Million
SONM (CURRENCY:SNM) traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. One SONM token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00001584 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC, Liqui and COSS. During the last week, SONM has traded 22.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. SONM has a market capitalization of $60.82 million and $1.05 million worth of SONM was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008523 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $105.80 or 0.00991566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003193 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00015060 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009373 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00040373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.59 or 0.00089899 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.48 or 0.00173218 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00015528 BTC.
SONM Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SONM is a a multi-purpose decentralized supercomputer for general purpose computing, allowig users to monetize their idle hardware and providing services that range from site hosting to scientific calculations. The SONM project implements a fog computing structure instead of a costly cloud structure, reducing middlemen fees. The SNM token is required to buy and sell computational power in the SONM network. “
Buying and Selling SONM
SONM can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, COSS, Liqui, Tidex, OKEx, EtherDelta, YoBit and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase SONM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SONM must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SONM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SONM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SONM and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.