Monaco (CRYPTO:MCO) 24 Hour Volume Hits $4.57 Million
Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. During the last seven days, Monaco has traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Monaco has a market capitalization of $106.93 million and $4.57 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monaco token can now be bought for about $8.10 or 0.00075850 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, BigONE, Coinrail and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $106.53 or 0.00997962 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003191 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00015236 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009366 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00040840 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00090615 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.59 or 0.00174111 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00015481 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Monaco Token Trading
Monaco can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, BigONE, Bit-Z, Livecoin, Huobi, EXX, Binance, Upbit, Gate.io, Liqui, EtherDelta, Coinnest, Coinrail, Bittrex, OKEx, YoBit and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Monaco directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monaco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.