Zoin Trading 28% Lower This Week (ZOI)
Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Zoin has a total market capitalization of $18.55 million and $40,228.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Zoin has traded 28% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Zoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.07 or 0.00012302 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8,965.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $676.82 or 0.07593700 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,039.16 or 0.11659000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $169.22 or 0.01898610 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $241.44 or 0.02708850 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.14 or 0.00214730 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.45 or 0.00117198 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.33 or 0.00867644 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $280.29 or 0.03144770 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Zoin Coin Trading
Zoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Zoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.