Zetacoin (CRYPTO:ZET) Price Tops $0.0065 on Exchanges
Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Zetacoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0065 or 0.00000075 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, CoinEgg and YoBit. Zetacoin has a market capitalization of $1.09 million and approximately $1,278.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Zetacoin has traded 22.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,751.36 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,006.60 or 0.11613500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00029061 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00181049 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020951 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.59 or 0.01691230 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021426 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002477 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001985 BTC.
Zetacoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Buying and Selling Zetacoin
Zetacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, Bleutrade and CoinEgg. It is not possible to purchase Zetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zetacoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zetacoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.