ZenCash (CRYPTO:ZEN) Trading Down 38.5% Over Last 7 Days
ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded down 21.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, ZenCash has traded down 38.5% against the dollar. ZenCash has a market capitalization of $61.50 million and $843,625.00 worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZenCash coin can now be bought for $18.00 or 0.00217417 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, COSS, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $68.92 or 0.00832281 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $251.42 or 0.03036340 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00087809 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010700 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.03 or 0.00507630 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
ZenCash Coin Trading
ZenCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, COSS, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy ZenCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZenCash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZenCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZenCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.