ZenCash Market Cap Hits $73.89 Million (CRYPTO:ZEN)
ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded down 3.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on February 19th. One ZenCash coin can now be bought for $21.66 or 0.00238032 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and COSS. During the last week, ZenCash has traded down 32.8% against the US dollar. ZenCash has a total market cap of $73.89 million and $793,202.00 worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.01 or 0.00868363 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $284.66 or 0.03128640 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.13 or 0.00089357 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010444 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.77 or 0.00568976 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
Buying and Selling ZenCash
ZenCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, COSS and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy ZenCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZenCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZenCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.