ZCoin (CRYPTO:XZC) 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $948,324.00
ZCoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded down 3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, ZCoin has traded 15.3% lower against the dollar. ZCoin has a market cap of $178.61 million and approximately $948,324.00 worth of ZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $41.52 or 0.00454085 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, BX Thailand and TDAX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9,196.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $692.80 or 0.07575520 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,043.33 or 0.11408400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $174.59 or 0.01909260 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $249.04 or 0.02723520 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $19.90 or 0.00217599 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00117946 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $79.18 or 0.00865803 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $285.14 or 0.03118320 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using ZK-Snarks. Zero-Knowledge proofs allows one to show ownership of a Zcoin coin without having to reveal which coin one owns. Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that costed the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonimity features of Zcoin. “
ZCoin Coin Trading
ZCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitcoin Indonesia, Bittrex, AEX, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, TDAX, LiteBit.eu, Binance and BX Thailand. It is not presently possible to buy ZCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.