XTRABYTES Reaches One Day Volume of $111,977.00 (CRYPTO:XBY)
XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last week, XTRABYTES has traded down 14.6% against the US dollar. XTRABYTES has a market cap of $47.48 million and $111,977.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001205 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and C-CEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.52 or 0.00147782 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00032990 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
XTRABYTES Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
XTRABYTES Coin Trading
XTRABYTES can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is not possible to buy XTRABYTES directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XTRABYTES must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy XTRABYTES using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XTRABYTES and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.