Xios Market Cap Reaches $214,478.00 (XIOS)
Xios (CURRENCY:XIOS) traded down 16.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Xios has a total market capitalization of $214,478.00 and approximately $460.00 worth of Xios was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Xios has traded 24.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Xios coin can now be purchased for about $0.0998 or 0.00001156 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, YoBit and CoinsMarkets.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $76.70 or 0.00884967 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008088 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004449 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002050 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.46 or 0.00098000 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00028759 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003181 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xios is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Xios transactions will be accommodated in block's size of 40mb. Additionally, Xios team aims to integrate a wallet providing users with E2E (exchange-to-exchange) messaging, Stealth Mixer, and Stealth Addresses. “
Xios Coin Trading
Xios can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CryptoBridge and CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to purchase Xios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Xios must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Xios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Xios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xios and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.