Worldcore Reaches One Day Trading Volume of $267,825.00 (CRYPTO:WRC)
Worldcore (CURRENCY:WRC) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, Worldcore has traded 27.8% lower against the US dollar. Worldcore has a total market capitalization of $8.14 million and approximately $267,825.00 worth of Worldcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Worldcore token can now be purchased for about $0.0465 or 0.00000510 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008625 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $82.86 or 0.00909476 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014439 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011024 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00113140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00202018 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Worldcore Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Worldcore is a digital financial institutions that is ready to integrate usual financial products into the blockchain sector of economy. Regardless of working with bank transfers, plastic cards or cryptocurrencies, you can manage everything through a Worldcore account. Combining the best features of a bank, online payment system and card payment gateway, Worldcore offers a wide range of financial services. The product line of Worldcore includes: Payment Account for bank transfers; Worldcore prepaid debit card; Worldcore prepaid virtual card; Mass (batch) payments; PayAnyCard (Card loading with cryptocurrencies); Smart Invoicing; Checkout for merchants (SCI); API for automated payouts; Solutions for crypto community; Affiliate program; “
Worldcore Token Trading
Worldcore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase Worldcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Worldcore must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Worldcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Worldcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Worldcore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.