WhiteCoin Hits One Day Trading Volume of $75,804.00 (CRYPTO:XWC)
WhiteCoin (CURRENCY:XWC) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last week, WhiteCoin has traded 20% lower against the U.S. dollar. WhiteCoin has a total market capitalization of $25.54 million and $75,804.00 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WhiteCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001127 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, FreiExchange, Lbank and EXX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.62 or 0.00272158 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001275 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00019486 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010387 BTC.
WhiteCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Whitecoin (XWC) is a three year old decentralized global blockchain with a focus on cyber security, payments & secure communications While available to everyone, WhiteCoin is driven by a dedicated community of supporters yet controlled by no one single individual. This attractive combination will help ensure stability, growth, and compelling technological developments.”
WhiteCoin Coin Trading
WhiteCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, FreiExchange, Bittrex, Lbank and EXX. It is not possible to purchase WhiteCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WhiteCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WhiteCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WhiteCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.