Waves Trading 10.4% Lower This Week (WAVES)
Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Waves has a market cap of $539.50 million and approximately $23.14 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Waves has traded 10.4% lower against the US dollar. One Waves coin can now be bought for $5.40 or 0.00061879 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Exrates, Liqui and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.93 or 0.00148344 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.50 or 0.00200674 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.81 or 0.00124016 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.23 or 0.00289379 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0988 or 0.00001133 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003192 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 19.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007180 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, COSS, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Kuna, Tidex, Cryptomate, Liqui, Bitcoin Indonesia, Waves Decentralized Exchange, YoBit, Binance, Exmo, HitBTC, Gate.io, Bittrex, Exrates, OpenLedger DEX and Coinrail. It is not presently possible to buy Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waves and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.