Voxels Hits 24 Hour Volume of $9.68 Million (CRYPTO:VOX)
Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded up 22.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Voxels coin can now be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00001644 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. During the last seven days, Voxels has traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Voxels has a market cap of $31.45 million and $9.68 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $173.79 or 0.01907440 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004054 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005204 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007589 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00016772 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 58.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003951 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00030759 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00001011 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Voxels Coin Trading
Voxels can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Voxels directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Voxels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Voxels and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.