Viacoin (CRYPTO:VIA) Tops 24 Hour Volume of $2.28 Million
Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last seven days, Viacoin has traded 32.6% lower against the dollar. One Viacoin coin can now be bought for $1.74 or 0.00019134 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Coinroom, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu. Viacoin has a market cap of $40.04 million and approximately $2.28 million worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $173.85 or 0.01910750 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004023 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005180 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007572 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00016826 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 61.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003948 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00028629 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0925 or 0.00001017 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Coinroom and YoBit. It is not possible to buy Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viacoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.