Verify Reaches Market Capitalization of $4.16 Million (CRED)
Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded 15.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 19th. During the last seven days, Verify has traded 18.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Verify has a market capitalization of $4.16 million and approximately $6,661.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verify token can currently be bought for $0.34 or 0.00003860 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Token Store and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $78.27 or 0.00901734 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00046544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00110390 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00197841 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Token Store and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Verify directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verify must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Verify using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Verify and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.