Verge (XVG) Price Reaches $0.0497 on Major Exchanges
Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 10% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 19th. Verge has a market capitalization of $729.07 million and approximately $13.06 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Verge coin can currently be purchased for $0.0497 or 0.00000462 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Coinhouse and Upbit. Over the last week, Verge has traded down 16.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $197.88 or 0.01839480 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003841 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005902 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00006964 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00020342 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00028309 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001254 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00022832 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Verge Coin Trading
Verge can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhouse, SouthXchange, Bittrex, HitBTC, YoBit, Cryptopia, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and Binance. It is not possible to buy Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verge must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Verge and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.