UnbreakableCoin (CRYPTO:UNB) Reaches One Day Volume of $484,111.00
UnbreakableCoin (CURRENCY:UNB) traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 19th. One UnbreakableCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.98 or 0.00011336 BTC on exchanges. UnbreakableCoin has a market capitalization of $2.24 million and approximately $484,111.00 worth of UnbreakableCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, UnbreakableCoin has traded 18.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,751.36 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1,006.60 or 0.11613500 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00029061 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00181049 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00020951 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $146.59 or 0.01691230 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00021426 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002477 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001985 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unbreakable Coin is a SHA-256 POW coin with a hard capped limit of 80 million UNB and a block time of 300 seconds. There is a two step block reward with 50 coins for the first 800,000 blocks and 25 thereafter. “
Buying and Selling UnbreakableCoin
UnbreakableCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase UnbreakableCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UnbreakableCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase UnbreakableCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for UnbreakableCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UnbreakableCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.