Ubiq Reaches One Day Volume of $306,102.00 (CRYPTO:UBQ)
Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last week, Ubiq has traded down 27.8% against the US dollar. Ubiq has a market cap of $79.35 million and $306,102.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubiq coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.99 or 0.00021657 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,196.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $692.80 or 0.07575520 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,043.33 or 0.11408400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $174.59 or 0.01909260 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $249.04 or 0.02723520 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.90 or 0.00217599 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00117946 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.18 or 0.00865803 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $285.14 or 0.03118320 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
Ubiq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubiq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ubiq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.