TRON (TRX) One Day Trading Volume Reaches $194.42 Million
TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 19th. TRON has a total market cap of $2.20 billion and approximately $194.42 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TRON has traded 18.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One TRON token can now be bought for approximately $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Binance, Cobinhood and CoinEgg.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.70 or 0.00893753 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013861 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047676 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00109353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00192971 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $782.57 or 0.09001630 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, CoinEgg, CoolCoin, OKEx, Mercatox, HitBTC, Token Store, BitFlip, YoBit, Coinnest, Cobinhood, Tidex, IDEX, EtherDelta, Binance, Liqui, Bit-Z, Coinrail, Gate.io and Gatecoin. It is not possible to buy TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TRON and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.