Triggers 24 Hour Volume Reaches $1.10 Million (CRYPTO:TRIG)
Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. One Triggers token can now be purchased for $0.91 or 0.00010001 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Triggers has traded down 26.2% against the US dollar. Triggers has a market cap of $29.21 million and $1.10 million worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00203240 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Triggers Token Trading
Triggers can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Triggers directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triggers must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triggers and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.