Triangles One Day Trading Volume Tops $0.00 (TRI)
Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Triangles has a total market capitalization of $540,229.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Triangles has traded 40.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Triangles coin can now be purchased for about $5.04 or 0.00055215 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00058683 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015004 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.94 or 0.00091974 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00022437 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003436 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00036410 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.91 or 0.00613069 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000289 BTC.
Triangles Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Triangles Coin Trading
Triangles can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Triangles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triangles must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Triangles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triangles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.