TimesCoin (CRYPTO:TMC) Market Cap Reaches $0.00
TimesCoin (CURRENCY:TMC) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One TimesCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.88 or 0.00009700 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, TimesCoin has traded 16.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. TimesCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $43,565.00 worth of TimesCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $81.98 or 0.00906159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014438 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011113 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00047767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00112606 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00201188 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Era coins (TimesCoin, referred to TMC) is a BTC38.com introduced virtual computing unit, free of charge to all users. BTC38 decided to give out 50% of their transaction fee as a dividend to people holding TimesCoins. It's a different way of funding, you could see it as a shares sell, so they produced 16 million TMC and sold it to their users. Now each user that holds TMC gets a % of the trading fees applied by BTC38. For example is there are 20 BTC generated in one day in trading fees on their platform, 10 BTC are kept by the company and another 10 BTC get divided to the owners of TMC. At the moment there are 5 million TM in circulation so if you own 500.000, you would get 10% of 10 BTC, so you would get 1 BTC at the end of the day, assuming the trading fees for that day were 20 BTC. “
Buying and Selling TimesCoin
TimesCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX. It is not possible to purchase TimesCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TimesCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TimesCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for TimesCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TimesCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.