TenX (PAY) Price Hits $1.27 on Major Exchanges
TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. One TenX token can now be bought for about $1.27 or 0.00014547 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Liqui, Bittrex and ChaoEX. TenX has a market cap of $132.55 million and approximately $4.93 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, TenX has traded down 18.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00886287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TenX is a blockchain-based service that focuses on providing user access to a large range of blockchain assets with convenience and security. TenX offers a debit card and accompanying mobile wallet that can be funded with any blockchain asset. The TenX card can be used in almost 200 countries at over 36 million points of acceptance. The TenX token, PAY, allows users to “own” part of the TenX system, as for every transaction made with the wallet, the token holder receives rewards in Ether. “
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Coinrail, COSS, IDEX, Bit-Z, Kucoin, Huobi, Liqui, ChaoEX, EtherDelta, Livecoin, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Gate.io, CoolCoin, Bittrex and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TenX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TenX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.