Syscoin Reaches Market Capitalization of $236.20 Million (SYS)
Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, Syscoin has traded 26% lower against the U.S. dollar. Syscoin has a market cap of $236.20 million and $1.35 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Syscoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.44 or 0.00005111 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Bittylicious, Livecoin and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $168.00 or 0.01932300 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004183 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00016767 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 55.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004038 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00028977 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0971 or 0.00001117 BTC.
Syscoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Livecoin, AEX, YoBit, Bittrex, Bittylicious and Tux Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Syscoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.