Synereo (CRYPTO:AMP) Trading 28.4% Lower Over Last 7 Days
Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 5:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last seven days, Synereo has traded down 28.4% against the US dollar. One Synereo token can now be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00003773 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. Synereo has a market cap of $34.63 million and approximately $3.44 million worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $81.98 or 0.00906159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014438 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011113 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00047767 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.31 or 0.00147162 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00031418 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00112606 BTC.
Synereo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AMPs, Synereo’s content flow currency, serve as a way to Amplify the flow of information in the network. AMPing content increases its ability to propagate to peers and the chances of it being seen by more users. This gives them an inherent market value, as any business or individual wishing to bring information to your attention non-organically has to pay you with AMPs for it. Value The AMP is unlike any other cryptocurrency, as it is backed by a commodity for which there is always demand and that can be purchased only with AMPs – the attention of its users. Read more about Synereo’s crypto-token, the AMP, and why it has an inherent use and value on the Synereo network. Value Appreciation As users join the network, AMPs become more effective in acquiring attention. A similar amount of AMPs on the more mature and larger network will allow a piece of content to reach the attention of more users on it, increasing the value of each AMP. As well, a larger user base generates more interaction and content in circulation, increasing the total amount of attention allocated to, and available on, Synereo. As Synereo functions as a platform for new applications and markets, AMPs may eventually become a de-facto currency. Extensibility Synereo enables a new wave of distributed applications that piggyback on the social platform and its user base. Music streaming, content distribution, distributed marketplaces, collaborative platforms, and many other applications can all take advantage of Synereo’s fully decentralized and distributed technology and deploy systems that truly benefit both businesses and end users while removing the need for any middleman. Synereo is open-source and very modular, designed for rich extensibility. AMPs can power the delivery of any content across this distributed cloud and the apps running on top of it. “
Synereo Token Trading
Synereo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Synereo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synereo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Synereo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Synereo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.