Substratum (CRYPTO:SUB) 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $15.57 Million
Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, Substratum has traded 25.3% higher against the dollar. Substratum has a market cap of $123.19 million and approximately $15.57 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Substratum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.54 or 0.00005944 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Tidex, Binance and Kucoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Tidex, Kucoin, HitBTC, OKEx, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Substratum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.