Storj (STORJ) Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $8.00 Million
Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. In the last week, Storj has traded down 8.8% against the US dollar. One Storj token can currently be bought for about $0.93 or 0.00010696 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Qryptos, Poloniex and Huobi. Storj has a market capitalization of $124.25 million and approximately $8.00 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00886287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform that allows anyone to rent their idle hard drive space and to earn a revenue by doing so. Endusers can use Storj to store their files at competitive prices and within a p2p network that is secure from sever downtime, censorship and hacks. Payments within the Sotrj network and conducted with the STORJ token, an ERC20 Ethereum-based token. “
Storj Token Trading
Storj can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, Radar Relay, BigONE, Upbit, IDEX, Livecoin, Poloniex, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Qryptos, ChaoEX, Liqui, Bittrex, Tidex and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Storj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.