SportyCo (CRYPTO:SPF) Price Hits $0.21 on Major Exchanges
SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. SportyCo has a market capitalization of $10.82 million and $2.07 million worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, SportyCo has traded 8.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One SportyCo token can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00002433 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, Livecoin, ChaoEX and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $77.58 or 0.00895361 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00046348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.55 or 0.00110230 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00198114 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SportyFi is a decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem. It aims to introduce a brand new industry of sports crowd micro-financing, while providing athletes, clubs and sport organizations with macro-funding on their respective end. The SPF token is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum network. It will be the primary means of transactions on our platform. It will be used both for investing in athletes (and crowdsourcing donations) as well as other transactions on the platform—which includes paid advertising, paid reach and other premium services offered. The SPF token will be listed on several exchanges to integrate it into the wider crypto ecosystem. Token holders will be able to participate in DAO voting steering the SportyFi Professional Fund’s operation. “
Buying and Selling SportyCo
SportyCo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Livecoin, ChaoEX and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase SportyCo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SportyCo must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SportyCo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SportyCo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.