Sphere (SPHR) Price Down 34.6% Over Last Week
Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. In the last week, Sphere has traded 34.6% lower against the dollar. One Sphere coin can currently be purchased for about $2.44 or 0.00028106 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Sphere has a total market cap of $7.53 million and approximately $134,523.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $77.32 or 0.00890001 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008131 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004503 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002034 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00098000 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003965 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008530 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Sphere Coin Trading
Sphere can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Sphere directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sphere must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sphere using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sphere and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.