Sparks One Day Trading Volume Reaches $2,338.00 (SPK)
Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One Sparks coin can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001475 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Sparks has traded down 4.3% against the US dollar. Sparks has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $2,338.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003258 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.26 or 0.00140499 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014503 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006532 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Sparks
Sparks can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy Sparks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sparks must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sparks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sparks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.