SONM Market Capitalization Reaches $57.06 Million (CRYPTO:SNM)
SONM (CURRENCY:SNM) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on February 19th. One SONM token can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001744 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Kucoin, Tidex and Binance. During the last week, SONM has traded down 8.9% against the US dollar. SONM has a total market cap of $57.06 million and $1.00 million worth of SONM was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00203240 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SONM is a a multi-purpose decentralized supercomputer for general purpose computing, allowig users to monetize their idle hardware and providing services that range from site hosting to scientific calculations. The SONM project implements a fog computing structure instead of a costly cloud structure, reducing middlemen fees. The SNM token is required to buy and sell computational power in the SONM network. “
Buying and Selling SONM
SONM can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, HitBTC, Liqui, Kucoin, Tidex, EtherDelta, YoBit and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase SONM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SONM must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SONM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SONM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SONM and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.