Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MTU) Receives Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.25
News headlines about Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (NYSE:MTU) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group earned a media sentiment score of 0.25 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the bank an impact score of 45.7270644558809 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. NYSE Ticker Symbol Changes from “MTU” to “MUFG” Effective April 2, 2018 (markets.financialcontent.com)
- New Research Coverage Highlights Spectra Energy Partners, LP, EMC Insurance Group, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, California Water Service Group Holding, Bar Harbor Bankshares, and Royal Bank Of Canada — Consolidated Revenues, Company Growth, and Expectations for 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MTU) Downgraded by ValuEngine to “Buy” (americanbankingnews.com)
- Krungsri to expand SME portfolio with MUFG’s strength, digitalization Targeting 2018 SME loan growth of 8% (thaipr.net)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (MTU) Short Interest Down 42.9% in February (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (NYSE MTU) opened at $6.86 on Wednesday. Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group has a 1-year low of $5.94 and a 1-year high of $8.11. The company has a current ratio of 0.85, a quick ratio of 0.85 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.75. The stock has a market cap of $91,699.51, a PE ratio of 10.00, a P/E/G ratio of 1.29 and a beta of 1.65.
A number of analysts recently issued reports on MTU shares. Daiwa Capital Markets downgraded shares of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Wednesday, January 10th. ValuEngine downgraded shares of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Saturday.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: “Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MTU) Receives Daily Media Impact Rating of 0.25” was originally reported by Marea Informative and is the property of of Marea Informative. If you are viewing this report on another website, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of international trademark and copyright laws. The legal version of this report can be read at https://www.mareainformativa.com/2018/03/14/somewhat-positive-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-mitsubishi-ufj-financial-group-mtu-share-price-updated-updated-updated.html.
About Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc (MUFJ) is a bank holding company. The Company’s segments include Integrated Retail Banking Business Group, Integrated Corporate Banking Business Group, Integrated Trust Assets Business Group, Integrated Global Business Group and Krungsri. The Company’s services include commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, leasing and various fields of financial services.
Receive News & Ratings for Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.