Somewhat Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact 58.com (NYSE:WUBA) Stock Price
News coverage about 58.com (NYSE:WUBA) has trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. 58.com earned a coverage optimism score of 0.19 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media stories about the information services provider an impact score of 46.1690704368459 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Uncover the Technical data on 58.com Inc. (WUBA) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- The Stock on Analysts Watch-List: 58.com Inc. (WUBA) – Wall Street Morning (wallstreetmorning.com)
- One Most Risky Stock to Own In 2018: 58.com Inc. (WUBA) – Wallstreet Investorplace (wallstreetinvestorplace.com)
- 58.com Inc., (NYSE: WUBA) – Stock Watch Evaluation – Stock Watch (stocksnewstimes.com)
- 58.Com: Simple, Predictable, Free-Cash-Flow-Generative Businesses – Seeking Alpha (seekingalpha.com)
58.com (WUBA) opened at $78.82 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $11,905.40, a price-to-earnings ratio of 60.17 and a beta of 2.11. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a current ratio of 1.14. 58.com has a 1-year low of $34.55 and a 1-year high of $87.65.
58.com Inc is a holding company. The Company’s business consists of its online classifieds and listing platforms. Its online classifieds and listings platforms enable local merchants and consumers to connect, share information and conduct business in China. These platforms include 58, Ganji and Anjuke.
Receive News & Ratings for 58.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 58.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.