Skycoin (CRYPTO:SKY) Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $504,255.00
Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 3:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $11.29 or 0.00123206 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C2CX. Skycoin has a total market cap of $87.30 million and approximately $504,255.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Skycoin has traded 19.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Skycoin Coin Trading
Skycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.