SingularDTV (CRYPTO:SNGLS) Hits Market Capitalization of $45.12 Million
SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded down 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on February 19th. One SingularDTV token can now be bought for $0.0752 or 0.00000826 BTC on popular exchanges including Gatecoin, Braziliex, OKEx and Binance. During the last week, SingularDTV has traded down 23.5% against the US dollar. SingularDTV has a total market cap of $45.12 million and $691,178.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00203240 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SingularDTV (S-DTV) is a decentralized and tokenized content creating and distributing platform that will create, acquire and distribute film and television content in an innovative way, generating revenue for its token holders in a completely transparent and decentralized manner. SNGLS are tokens built on Ethereum and represent a share in the SingularDTV platform, which is comprised of four key elements: ‘SINGULAR’ – a mini Sci-fi television series about decentralization and technological advancements in a futuristic setting, comprised of 3 episode seasons. The S-DTV DOCUMENTARY DIVISION – A Documentary Division that will focus on producing documentary films about blockchain technology. THE S-DTV RIGHTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – A digital rights, revenue and royalty management platform for all the content produced and acquired by SingularDTV. THE S-DTV TRANSACTION VIDEO-ON-DEMAND (TVOD) PORTAL – A TVOD Portal to distribute SingularDTV content via GooglePlay, AppleTV iTunes, and Vimeo. SNGLS tokens will also generate dividends for its holders, depending on the revenue gathered by the SingularDTV platform. 1 Billion SNGLS tokens will be issued, which will be distributed in the following way: 500M SNGLS will be distributed to investors in an initial coin offering period. Each token will cost the ETH equivalent of $0.015. 400M SNGLS will be kept in a vault, and the dividends generated by the tokens will be used to further develop the S-DTV ecosystem. 100M SNGLS will be given to S-DTV's core investors. The Vault where 400M tokens are kept will be managed by the Workshop. The Workshop will not only spend and convert ETH to build new projects or to work on existing ones, but it will also collect cryptocurrency and fiat revenue to deposit back in the safe. “
Buying and Selling SingularDTV
SingularDTV can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Livecoin, Liqui, Braziliex, OKEx, EtherDelta, Gatecoin and CryptoDerivatives. It is not currently possible to purchase SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularDTV must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularDTV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SingularDTV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.