SIBCoin (CRYPTO:SIB) Market Cap Tops $28.25 Million
SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded down 5.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded down 23.7% against the US dollar. SIBCoin has a total market cap of $28.25 million and $158,114.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SIBCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.71 or 0.00018787 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, BTC-Alpha, Livecoin and C-CEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9,060.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $686.83 or 0.07591950 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,058.12 or 0.11696000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $172.99 or 0.01912170 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $247.81 or 0.02739190 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.75 or 0.00218294 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.67 or 0.00117926 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.29 or 0.00865379 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $283.99 or 0.03139050 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SibCoin is the cryptocurrency designed for the Siberian Community. It provides fast, anonymous and cheap transactions. “
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, BTC-Alpha, Livecoin, YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase SIBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SIBCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SIBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SIBCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.