Rise Price Down 14% Over Last Week (RISE)
Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 4:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. One Rise coin can currently be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00004019 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Rise has traded down 14% against the US dollar. Rise has a market capitalization of $44.59 million and approximately $71.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00064135 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00037847 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006708 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 46.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0988 or 0.00001085 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00000956 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00017911 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk, and created to reinforce programming langueage diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications, so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Buying and Selling Rise
Rise can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rise and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.