Revain Market Capitalization Reaches $221.42 Million (CRYPTO:R)
Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Revain token can now be bought for $1.20 or 0.00013194 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX, Kucoin, Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha. During the last week, Revain has traded down 2.4% against the US dollar. Revain has a total market cap of $221.42 million and $5.39 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00203240 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Revain is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to implement a review mechanism that doesn't require a third-party to be involved. In order to avoid the third-party involvement while keeping track of the review's quality, the Revain review mechanism will be composed of two phases. In the first phase there is a filtering layer which is applied by a machine using AI (RAF & Tone Analyzer utilities), and then a second layer is applied by the company to either decide if the review is accepted or not. This mechanism also allows saving part of a review in an RSS smart contract (Review snapshots storage) making reviews immutable. The Revain platform, differently from other blockchains will have two tokens, the R token, and the RVN token. The R token will be used to gather funds during the ICO and to exchange it for other cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, the RVN token will be used exclusively inside Revain platform, to reward users/companies for quality reviews and to penalize those who write unconstructive reviews. A fixed value of 0,0001 Bitcoin is attributed to the RVN token, enabling RVN tokens to be converted for the R tokens within the platform. The conversion is calculated by dividing the actual price of the R token (in BTC) for 0,0001 Bitcoin and then multiplying that value by the number of RVN tokens that a certain user possess. “
Revain Token Trading
Revain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta, BTC-Alpha, Kuna, Mercatox, C-CEX, Kucoin, BitFlip and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Revain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Revain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Revain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Revain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.