Quark Price Tops $0.0146 (CRYPTO:QRK)
Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 14.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 19th. Quark has a total market cap of $3.73 million and $9,442.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Quark has traded down 12.7% against the US dollar. One Quark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0146 or 0.00000169 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, BX Thailand, AEX and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,782.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $659.79 or 0.07576290 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,013.17 or 0.11634200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $167.39 or 0.01922070 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $235.19 or 0.02700670 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00213802 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00115142 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $75.68 or 0.00868972 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $279.25 or 0.03206570 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Quark Coin Trading
Quark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Bittylicious, AEX and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.