Quantum Resistant Ledger (CRYPTO:QRL) Trading Down 34% Over Last 7 Days
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 21.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 34% against the dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $41.81 million and $1.04 million worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for $0.80 or 0.00009710 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin, Gatehub and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00141458 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003623 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00020519 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00031324 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006327 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 34.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000244 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Gatehub. It is not possible to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.