Quantum Resistant Ledger Market Cap Hits $50.63 Million (CRYPTO:QRL)
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 7.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for $0.97 or 0.00010700 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Gatehub, EtherDelta and Livecoin. During the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 30.1% against the US dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $50.63 million and $434,336.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.45 or 0.00147863 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003795 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00020714 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00032954 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006773 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000266 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Gatehub, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.