Quantum (QAU) Trading Down 17.3% Over Last 7 Days
Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. In the last seven days, Quantum has traded 17.3% lower against the US dollar. Quantum has a market cap of $11.99 million and approximately $24,409.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001815 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatehub, HitBTC, Livecoin and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.27 or 0.00901734 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00046544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00110390 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00197841 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Quantum Token Trading
Quantum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Gatehub, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Quantum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.