Qbic (CRYPTO:QBIC) One Day Volume Tops $19,722.00
Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.10 or 0.00012025 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Qbic has traded down 19.2% against the dollar. Qbic has a total market cap of $944,127.00 and approximately $19,722.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $490.66 or 0.05365870 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004201 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001462 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00017374 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00014951 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00019001 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002888 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not possible to buy Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qbic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.