Power Ledger (POWR) Trading Up 6.3% Over Last Week
Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded up 18.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, Power Ledger has traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Power Ledger has a market cap of $183.69 million and $23.00 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Power Ledger token can currently be purchased for $0.50 or 0.00005805 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, Cryptopia and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.75 or 0.00192613 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Binance and TDAX. It is not currently possible to buy Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Power Ledger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.